Permanent links in Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL)
- Access the book or reference entry through the Gale Virtual Reference Library database
- Once you have identified the relevant book or reference entry in the results list, click on the title to view the detailed record
- When the detailed view has opened, click on the 'Get Link' icon in the top-right of the screen
- Select, then copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the permanent link for use in the Readings module.
- NOTE: Gale links do not need to be redirected using the Open Athens Link Generator.