The main library search interface makes it very easy to export books and journal articles into EndNote. Carry out a search and refine as appropriate (un-tick 'Available in Library Collection' to maximise results).
- Click the blue 'Plus Folder' icon (right hand side of page) to add record/s to 'Folder View'
- Click on 'Folder View' (right hand side of page)
- On the next screen select desired record/s
- Click on the Export icon (right hand side of page)
- Select Direct Export in RIS Format (e.g. CITAVI, EasyBib, EndNote, ProCite, Reference Manager, Zotero) and save
- A tab will appear on bottom left corner of the page
- Double click on it or click on arrow to open.
- The newly imported references will appear in the Imported References group. Click All References to return All References to view.
Please see images below