Locate the selected book in the Sage Catalyst database.
- To link to the entire book, navigate to the book's landing page and copy the URL from the address bar to use in Readings.
- This link is ready to pasted into the Readings module.
- To link to a specific chapter in a Sage Catalyst book, right-click (Command-Click on a Mac) on the selected chapter and choose 'Copy link address' from the pop-up.
- The link will look like this (for e.g.): https://app.talis.com/victoriau/textbooks/9781529766950?pageIndex=87
- This link is ready to be pasted directly into Readings.