Locate the selected book in the Sage Knowledge database.
- To link to the entire book, navigate to the book's landing page and copy the URL from the address bar to use in the OpenAthens Link Generator.
- Alternatively, you can use the 'Get Link' button to copy the URL to use in OpenAthens.
- To link to an individual chapter, navigate to the first page of the selected chapter and copy the URL from the address bar. Once again, the 'Get Link' button can also be used to copy the URL. This link can then be pasted into the OpenAthens Links Generator.
- NOTE: It is not possible to link directly to a subsection of a chapter. However, students can be directed to click 'On this page' and navigate to a specific sub-section.
- Open the VU OpenAthens link generator (https://go.openathens.net/generate/vu.edu.au/71775300), ensure that Victoria University is selected (1), paste in the URL (2) and click 'Copy' (3). (Note that the URL disappears and the OpenAthens link is automatically generated)
- Paste the redirected link into Readings as needed.